Video Enhancer and Stabiliser
Home VCRs are not designed to produce high quality copies of video tapes and you will usually get poor results when making copies of your favourite tapes.
By adding a small amount of high frequency boost to the video signal, this degradation can be reduced and a better copy obtained.
Picture quality & stability can be further enhanced by removing the "piggyback" information that broadcasters and videotape producers sometimes add to the basic video signal, eg. vertical interval test signals (VITS), Teletext and a range of other "extra signals". The stabiliser feature of this unt is designed to remove as many of these extra signals as possible to produce a cleaner, better quality PAL composite video signal for recording or viewing. Mains plug pack and RCA cable supplied.
- Automatically recognies TV system of the video input.
- Regenerates sync. and restores colour burst of the Video input to achieve an error-free standard Video output.
- deal for use in video system, duplication of video tapes , DVDs to VHS or DVD recorders.
- Supports Composite or S-Video inputs & outputs
- Unit will NOT convert the Format so it can be recorded
Customer Reviews for Video Enhancer and Stabiliser:
Want to write a customer review?
Share your thoughts with other customers and create your own review.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, dstore offers a 14-day returns policy for items in original, unopened and undamaged condition.
Some conditions and exclusions apply - click here for full details.