- How much do you charge for delivery & handling?
- Do you deliver to PO Boxes?
- Why can't I change my delivery method?
- How long does delivery usually take?
- How do I track my order?
- What happens if I am not home to receive my delivery?
- My parcel has not arrived within the expected timeframe!
dstore delivers Australia-wide. For standard delivery we charge a flat-rate delivery fee of ONLY $6.95 PER ORDER regardless of how many items you purchase in a single transaction. Please note that this does not cover some technology and electronics products - these are delivered by courier.
All items except those only available via courier delivery (eg. technology products, hampers and flowers) can be delivered to PO boxes.
PLEASE NOTE: Deliveries to PO Box addresses may require some follow-up to ensure that the order is valid. We may contact you to confirm order details.
Some products can only be shipped via one delivery method. For example, many technology products such as computers and monitors can only be shipped via Courier. Other products can only be shipped using Standard Delivery. Where more than one delivery method is available you will be able to choose which one to use in the checkout.
dstore dispatches from warehouses all over Australia. Please see individual products for delivery times.
dstore uses a variety of carriers to deliver goods to our customers. Most deliveries are handled by Australia Post, however we also use Australian Air Express, Startrack Express, Fastway and others. This service allows you to track your parcel during the delivery process using the consignment number provided in your dispatch email. To track your order, simply enter the consignment number on the carrier's website:
- Australia Post - http://auspost.com.au/track/
- Australian Air Express - http://aae.com.au/
- Startrack Express - http://www.startrackexpress.com.au/
- Fastway Couriers - http://www.fastway.com.au/1TrackTrace.html
- FedEx - http://www.fedex.com/Tracking
Please note, it can take up to 48 hours for some consignment information to appear.
Due to varying delivery driver schedules, we are unable to arrange preferred times for you, so it's important to be at the nominated address to receive goods. In the event you are not home to receive your delivery, a notification card will be left at the address so that you can arrange re-delivery, or collect from a local depot or post office. Fresh flowers will be left in a safe spot or returned to our local affiliated florist.
Tip: Not at home during the day? Have your order delivered to your office or workplace instead.
Here's an easy way to check if your parcel is overdue:
- Make sure you have received a dispatch email. If you can't locate this email you can check to see if the parcel has been dispatched in Your Account by referring to your order history.
- If you parcel has been dispatched, please allow for up to 10 business days for delivery (3 weeks for books dispatched from the US)
- If the dispatch email included a consignment number, check the status of your parcel with Australia Post or the courier.
If your parcel has not arrived within the expected timeframe, please call us toll-free on 1800 DSTORE (1800 378 673) or online.